Location: At Hwy 112 and 1199, Elmer, LA

Shortly after 1941, new missions were established in Elmer and Sieper for the church that was to become St. Louis Church in Glenmora. During the war, the first pastor, Fr. Francis O. Couvillion, would also say Mass for German prisoners of war held at Camp Claiborne, near Forest Hill and Woodworth.

Administrative Staff

Map Info: St. Peter Mission (Elmer) 31.140278 -92.709149